- Price : £300.00
- Sold by : redmanruss
- 🏋️♂️ Top Rated seller 🏋️♀️
- Feedback : 99% or more
- Condition : Used
- Location : Morecambe, United Kingdom
- Ships to : United Kingdom
- Sale by : auction
- Condition : Used
- Bids : 0
- Ends on : 2021-01-20 18:22:21
- Time Remaining : 2 days
- Warranty : check listing
- Certificate of Authenticity : check listing
- Description : Seiko SRPD23K1 PROSPEX SAMURAI SAVE THE OCEAN GREAT WHITE SPECIAL EDITION
- Parent Category : Seiko Samurai dive watches
More Seiko Samurai watches for sale
This watch comes from our carefulll selected collection of Seiko Samurai dive watches currently available on Chronodivers.com. The Samurai is one of several certified divers watches from the Prospex range of Seiko Dive watches. The Seiko Divers watch history goes back to 1965 with several generations from the 6217-8000 to the current Seiko Prospex models.
Buy your next Seiko Prospex Dive Watch here
- Don’t miss anything – view all the Seiko Prospex watches being sold at ChronoDivers.com. Remember to check the seller’s feedback before making a purchase. We’d recommend only buying from a seller with 95% feedback or more.
- A selection of Seiko SKX009 PEPSI dive watches available to buy online today. Who doesn’t love the RED & BLUE Pepsi bezel of an SKX009. Buy yours from a trusted seller and avoid disappointment
- Some great deals on the Seiko SKX007 dive watch. Purchase yours from one of our trusted sellers.. The SKX007 is the all BLACK version of the SKX009. Same watch, 7S26-0020 case and 7S26 automatic movement, just black bezel and dial.
- Great prices on a range of Seiko Tuna dive watches available now at ChronoDivers. The Seiko tuna has a long history starting with the original 6217-8000 in 1965 and the 6105-8000 in 1968
- Choose from our wide range of Seiko Turtle available to buy right now. The Turtle dive watch gets it’s nickname from it’s soft cushion shaped, turtle shell like case. It was in 1976 that we first saw the Seiko Turtle with the 6306 and 6309 versions
- Want something more traditional – purchase your Seiko Automatic dive watches through ChronoDivers. Only buy your watch from a seller with a high feedback score, especially if it’s an overseas purchase – if it’s less than 95% check elsewhere.
- Looking for accuracy, then consider buying a Seiko Kinetic dive watch. The Kinetic system charges a battery in a similar way to an automatic watch winds the spring. With a modern Seiko Kinetic you can expect +/1 2 secs per day and a 20 day charge from a single day wearing the watch
- GOLD hunters look no further than the great value Seiko SRPC44 Gold Turtle. A beautiful watch at a very reasonable price – we have dozens for sale here
- It’s only 100m water resistant but it’s one of the most popular of all the Seiko watches. The Seiko 5 – SRPD53 is available now with prices starting under £200
Bob's Watches (USA with worldwide option for $125)
Even if you're not necessarily in the market for a luxury watch - pop over to Bob's Watches and browse the VERY BEST pre-owned watches available now.
Dare to browse some of the most exotic Swiss watches available in the UK today. Chronext have everything from Bell & Ross to Breitling and Omega to Rolex