- Brand : Seiko
- Model : Samurai
- Price : £270.00
- Selller : bobun24
- Condition : Used
- Location : Tadworth, United Kingdom
- Ships to : United Kingdom
- Sale by : auction
- Bids : 4
- Ends on : 2021-07-15 09:36:09
- Time Remaining : Ended
- Warranty : check listing
- Certificate of Authenticity : check listing
- Description : Seiko Prospex Samurai Grey Dawn SRPD03K1 Limited Edition, Very Rare
- Parent Category : Used Seiko Samurai watch for sale
More Pre-owned Seiko Samurai watches for sale
This watch comes from our carefulll selected collection of used Seiko Samurai watches for sale now on Chronodivers.com. The Samurai is one of several certified divers watches from the Prospex range of Seiko Dive watches. The Seiko Divers watch history goes back to 1965 with several generations from the 6217-8000 to the current Seiko Prospex models.
Official Website : SeikoWatches.com – Prospex range
Buy your next Seiko Prospex Dive Watch here
- Don’t miss anything – view all the Seiko Prospex watches being sold at ChronoDivers.com. Remember to check the seller’s feedback before making a purchase. We’d recommend only buying from a seller with 95% feedback or more.
- A selection of Seiko SKX009 PEPSI dive watches available to buy online today. Who doesn’t love the RED & BLUE Pepsi bezel of an SKX009. Buy yours from a trusted seller and avoid disappointment
- Some great deals on the Seiko SKX007 dive watch. Purchase yours from one of our trusted sellers.. The SKX007 is the all BLACK version of the SKX009. Same watch, 7S26-0020 case and 7S26 automatic movement, just black bezel and dial.
- Great prices on a range of Seiko Tuna dive watches available now at ChronoDivers. The Seiko tuna has a long history starting with the original 6217-8000 in 1965 and the 6105-8000 in 1968
- Choose from our wide range of Seiko Turtle available to buy right now. The Turtle dive watch gets it’s nickname from it’s soft cushion shaped, turtle shell like case. It was in 1976 that we first saw the Seiko Turtle with the 6306 and 6309 versions
- Want something more traditional – purchase your Seiko Automatic dive watches through ChronoDivers. Only buy your watch from a seller with a high feedback score, especially if it’s an overseas purchase – if it’s less than 95% check elsewhere.
- Looking for accuracy, then consider buying a Seiko Kinetic dive watch. The Kinetic system charges a battery in a similar way to an automatic watch winds the spring. With a modern Seiko Kinetic you can expect +/1 2 secs per day and a 20 day charge from a single day wearing the watch
- GOLD hunters look no further than the great value Seiko SRPC44 Gold Turtle. A beautiful watch at a very reasonable price – we have dozens for sale here
- It’s only 100m water resistant but it’s one of the most popular of all the Seiko watches. The Seiko 5 – SRPD53 is available now with prices starting under £200
Hundreds more quality second hand watches for sale
We may not always get it right first time, for that reason we have hundreds more new, used and second hand luxury watches for sale from all leading brands. We primarily focus on timepieces certified as a dive watches from most popular leading brands including Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Panerai, Seiko and Blancpain to name just a few. The team at ChronoDivers are obsessed with all these wonders of marine horological technology from the cheapest used Orient Mako II to the most expensive, second hand Omega watches.
Put your watch related business here
We are looking for a single sitewide sponsor. If you are responsible for the marketing of a watch related product please contact us today for more details. Our rate card gives more information regarding monthly impressions and advertising costs.