- Brand : Seiko
- Model : SKX009 (Pepsi)
- Price : £347.30
- Selller : japan_pre-owned_vintage
- Condition : Used
- Location : Japan, Japan
- Ships to : Worldwide
- Sale by : buy it now
- Bids :
- Ends on : 2021-07-10 12:20:43
- Time Remaining : 4 weeks
- Warranty : check listing
- Certificate of Authenticity : check listing
- Description : Seiko SKX009 Diver Scuba Discontinued Navy Boy 7S26-0020 Automatic Mens Watch
- Parent Category : Used Seiko SKX009 (Pepsi) for sale
More Pre-owned Seiko SKX009 watches for sale
Available now – more Seiko Prospex Dive Watches
- Some great deals on the Seiko SKX007 dive watch. Purchase yours from one of our trusted sellers. The SKX007 is the all BLACK version of the SKX009. Same watch, 7S26-0020 case and 7S26 automatic movement, just black bezel and dial.
- Great prices on a range of new and pre-owned Seiko Tuna dive watches available now at ChronoDivers. The Seiko tuna has a long history starting with the original 6217-8000 in 1965 and the 6105-8000 in 1968
- Buy your Seiko Samurai here – we have dozens available from many trusted sellers.
- Want something more traditional – buy a vintage Seiko Automatic dive watches here. Only buy your watch from a seller with a high feedback score, especially if it’s an overseas purchase – if it’s less than 95% check elsewhere.
- Looking for accuracy, then consider purchasing a used Seiko Kinetic watch. The Kinetic system charges a battery in a similar way to an automatic watch winds the spring. With a modern Seiko Kinetic you can expect +/1 2 secs per day and a 20 day charge from a single day wearing the watch
- It’s only 100m water resistant but it’s one of the most popular of all the Seiko watches. The Seiko 5 – SRPD53 is available now with prices starting under £200
Official Website : SeikoWatches.com – Prospex range
Put your watch related business here
We are looking for a single sitewide sponsor. If you are responsible for the marketing of a watch related product please contact us today for more details. Our rate card gives more information regarding monthly impressions and advertising costs.