I have no idea why it’s taken us so ling to add the Bremont brand to ChronoDivers? The fact that I actually own and regularly wear a black and green Bremont Supermarine S500 makes this delay even more shabby…
Well they’re here now. If this brand is new to you – don’t delay and pop over to our Bremont Supermarine collection now. A brand often overlooked in favour of other luxury marques such as the Tudor Black Bay and Omega Planet Ocean – Bremont have rapidly established themselves as a true lifestyle brand. Just look at their list of Ambassadors and it’s quite clear the type of person who wears and respects a Bremont diver’s watch.
- Sir Ben Ainslie – Renowned British sailor and Olympic gold medalist. Ainslie is a four-time Olympic gold medalist and played a pivotal role in Oracle Team USA’s victory in the 2013 America’s Cup. He embodies the spirit of exploration and resilience.
- Nirmal “Nims” Purja – A former Gurkha soldier and mountaineer known for his extraordinary mountaineering achievements. Purja completed a remarkable feat of summiting all 14 of the world’s 8,000-meter peaks in just over six months, setting a world record.
- Ewan McGregor – A well-known actor and adventurer who has collaborated with Bremont on special edition watches. McGregor is recognized for his roles in films like “Trainspotting” and “Star Wars” and shares a passion for aviation and adventure.
- Jonny Smith – A British motoring journalist and television presenter. Smith is best known for his work on the automotive show “Fifth Gear” and his electric vehicle-focused YouTube series, “Fully Charged.”
- Charley Boorman – An actor, presenter, and adventurer. Boorman is famous for his long-distance motorcycle journeys with his friend Ewan McGregor, including the iconic “Long Way Round” and “Long Way Down” expeditions.