This page is focused on Omega watches – however – please follow any of the links to GOLDSMITHS for all other luxury brands including Breitling, Rolex, Omega, Bremont, Tudor, Oris and Panerai to name but a few.
For customers wanting to ensure they purchase a GENUINE Omega watch from an authorised UK dealer we recommend Goldsmiths. Goldsmiths is the largest high quality jewellery and watch specialist in the UK and has been trading since 1778 with over 110 high street showrooms. They are the world’s largest distributor of the most sought after jewellery and watch brands including Omega, TAG Heuer and Michael Kors.
Second Hand Omega Watches with provenance & authenticity
Goldsmiths also have a great range of pre-owned Omega watches. The best way to avoid fakes is to purchase your watch from an authorised Omega UK dealer. They have everything from the gents Omega Speedmaster Chronograph to the ladies Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra. All their used Omega watches come with the following for peace of mind
- Full assessment confirming authenticity
- Full case and bracelet ultrasonic clean and polish
- Diagnostic test of all watch functions including date, rapid date change, chronograph operation and self-winding
- Time regulation and full test of power reserve
- Water resistance test on glass, crown and back seals
- Combined with a 2 year warranty for peace of mind
Advise from Goldsmiths in-house expert
If you’re looking for a timepiece that exudes luxury and precision, the latest OMEGA pieces are heaven sent. One of the latest collections is the Constellation. A combination of new materials and a 41mm case brings this iconic and handsome watch bang up to date. I love how the hands and indices have been given a slimline update, taking inspiration from the Manhattan skyline and most notably the triangular facets of the Freedom Tower.Lisa Broun – Senior Luxury Watch Buyer
External references / further reading
- Omega.com – official website for Omega Watches