ChronoDivers.com is a website managed by myself – Tristan Haskins. In 1999 I started the website business HeartRateMonitor.co.uk selling and promoting fitness monitors from rands such as Timex, Suunto, Polar and Garmin. In 2014 I rebranded the website – CardioCritic.com focusing on REVIEWS rather than sales. I sold CardioCritic.com in 2017 and started work on some new website projects.
- Etsy “ClocksRecycled” – retail sales of upcycled clocks (ClocksUpcycled)
- ChronoDivers watches – specialising in dive watch sales
- AnotherGuitar – the best guitars for sale in the UK filtered daily
- BestFirstCars – cars for new drivers
- IsMyCar? – car tax, vehicle insurance and MOT checkers
- HomageWatches UK – great value TRIBUTE watches (NOT fakes)
I have been interested in watches since I was a small lad. I have a passion and keen interest in the advancements in technology that go in to the timepieces we wear on our wrists – too often taken for granted.
My Collection of Dive Watches
I’ve been lucky enough to own some lovely watches over the last few years including an Omega Speedmaster Michael Schumacher Ltd Edition and a Breitling Airwolf. I only keep my watches for as long as I keep wearing them. As soon as they start gathering dust under my bed, it’s time to move them on. Below is my current collection of Dive Watches
Going from LEFT to RIGHT we have
- Citizen Eco-Drive Divers 200m – more about Citizen dive watches here
- Bremont Supermarine 500m – my favourite by a LONG WAY
- Seiko Kinetic Divers 200m – more about Seiko dive watches here
More to come
I will be adding loads more content, brand information and hands on personal reviews in the coming months. If you have any questions for me – please use the contact me form here